Chapel Hill Community Kindergarten achieved the best possible result following our triennial assessment visit in June 2015 - a level of “exceeding” against each of the seven national quality standards.
To achieve this rating, we were required to demonstrate that we exceed the national standards in four of the seven quality areas, and meet the standards in the other three. We achieved “exceeding” in all seven standards:
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Relationships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management
Thank you to our teachers, staff, committee and parents for their diligence, dedication and passion in making our Kindy a wonderful, warm, welcoming place every single day.